Properly inflated tires save you money. Maintaining correct tire pressures reduces fuel consumption and maximises tire life. Best of all, the process is made easy by using the MotoPressor™ Digital Tire Gauge!!
There is no need to hold MotoPressor™ Digital Tire Gauge on the valve to read the Tire pressure.
- Press the POWER button to turn the unit on.
- Continue pressing the POWER button until the correct scale appears either psi, bar, kpa or Kg/cm2.
- Push the gauge onto the valve firmly and hold it in place for approximately 2-3 seconds.
- Remove and read the tire pressure. The tire pressure will display for 10 seconds and then zero itself.
- The unit will power OFF automatically after 30 seconds.
- The MotoPressor™ Digital Tire Gauge comes with batteries installed, ready to go.
This handy little gauge weighs just 48g and small is enough to reach those "hard to get at" valves.